Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton 927 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hello everyone;

I thought I'd put this up for a look. It arrived today. I was hoping if anyone can tell me anything of significance about it.

It has a beautuful double sunk dial with not a scratch or hairline anywhere. The blue hands still have that magnificent irredescent blue color and the movement is as clean as any I've seen on eBay for a long time.

The dial is signed "A.W. Oliver, Lowell, Michigan" and the movement is signed "Oliver's Special"

If anyone could tell me anything about this watch I'd be most grateful. Thank you.

Bud

Here's a couple of photos.

Posts: 449 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: September 28, 2010
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Nice looking Hamilton Bud!

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Bud,
Congrats on a very nice private label Hamilton 927.
I really like the private labels when the dial and movement are so marked.
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
posted
Thank you Ed, and thank you Tony, for the kind remarks. I too thought it was a rather pretty piece and especially since both the dial and the movement were signed alike. Probably not rare, but very collectable nevertheless.

Thanks again

Bud

Congrats on a very nice private label Hamilton 927.

Nice looking Hamilton Bud!

Posts: 449 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: September 28, 2010