Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Welcome another new member!! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Larry Lamphier
posted
Please join me and welcome Christy Adams as a new member to IHC185.

Christy has been collecting pocket watches for years now , and has become very interested in our "Family Frendly" club sence I introduced him to it a few monthe ago.

Welcome abord Christy!! I'm sure you will find everyone helpful here, and a WEALTH of information in our different forums.

Regards,
Larry

Posts: 2733 | Location: Northeastern United States | Registered: February 28, 2010
posted
Welcome Christy!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 484 | Location: Georgia in the United States | Registered: August 04, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Welcme Christy! I hope we can help you have a lot of fun here as a friend and budding "Horologist".

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Welcome to IHC185 Christy. Remember "search" is your friend. Any question you can ask has most likely been asked before.

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
posted
Welcome Christy Smile I hope you have a great time here. Its a great place to learn a lot and share what you know.

Posts: 1143 | Location: Chicago, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 05, 2010
posted
Welcome Christy !! You're gonna love this club. It's very friendly and very useful.

Don

Posts: 169 | Location: Adrian, Michigan in the USA | Registered: June 09, 2011