Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Another Flea Market Find "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
An Elgin 16Size, 15Jewel 4 Pos Adj watch in excellent working condition. 4 hours of walking at the flea market turned this one up at a very low price. Made in 1949, o3f20p.

Elgin H819788

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Also found this one.

Dollar Watch

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted
Even the so-called dollar-watch looks like a winner to my eyes! You gonna share the price with us?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Lindell
$10.00 including box and instructions.

Watch

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted
Man, I never get deals like that!

Has anyone noticed how Westclox ripped-off the case styling from the Model 15 Hamilton and the other related Star Cases?

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
Watch Repair Expert
posted
I guess I never noticed that, but I did notice that the instructions behind the Westclox in the image above say: "Seth Thomas Keywound Clock Instructions and Guarantee........"

No wonder Seth had to get out of the watch business.... They were guaranteeing watches they didn't even make!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

===============

Steve Maddox
President, NAWCC Chapter #62
North Little Rock, Arkansas
IHC Charter Member 49

Posts: 618 | Location: North Little Rock, Arkansas USA | Registered: December 05, 2002