• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

SBW watch case "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Who would know which pocketwatch case manufacturer made the 14 kt gold filled 18s swing out case for Southbend Watch Company? Mine has the SBW Co. marking like you would see in the Southbend 18s Silvaloy case but mine is gold. I have never seen another 18s gold case marked with SBW Co. Any help is appreciated.

Posts: 5 | Location: West Virginia in the USA | Registered: September 12, 2022
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Matthew,

Please check out this topic nohow to post images on our Discussion Site:

HELP IN POSTING IMAGES FOR HOSTING ON OUR DISCUSSION SITE

Posts: 5221 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
Picture of Dave Keefe
posted
I’ve found an easy way to resize photos for posting is just to email them to myself on my iPhone. When I press “send”, I am automatically prompted to select the size that the photos will be sent: Small, Medium, Large or Original. Selecting Medium gets the perfect size. From that email I save the photo right into my iPhone’s photos. Easy peasy.

Posts: 92 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: November 24, 2020
posted
Hey Dave. Was there something wrong with the size of my photo? I used my phone to take the photos and I checked the size before I posted it.

Posts: 5 | Location: West Virginia in the USA | Registered: September 12, 2022