Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Who was C.D. Peacock? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1016
posted
The question came up in Auctions, as to who C.D. Peacock was/is. I believe it was a big jeweler in Chicago, but not sure. Anyone know?

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
posted
See my comment, which I think supports your theory Mike https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/f...6021842/m/9183934467

Posts: 99 | Location: Surrey in the United Kingdom | Registered: June 01, 2011
IHC Member 1016
posted
Thanks Gareth. That really defines CD Peacock. My other CD Peacock is marked on the dust cover of the 16s Hunter Case, similar to the markings on Howard, and some Hamiltons.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
posted
C. D. Peacock is still in business in Chicago. They were/are the Tiffany's of Chicago. Very high end jewelry store. Used Patek Phillipe, Ed. Koehn, and various other American makers to create their private label watches. Always high quality.

Posts: 292 | Location: Vancouver, Washington, USA | Registered: May 19, 2005