Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Bunn Special 161A Type II question "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
I have done some searching of the Illinois section and am now more confused than ever. Can anyone tell me if the hands on this Bunn Special 161A Type II are correct? I suspect the second hand is not correct but don't know about the others. I have seen so many pictures of Bunn Specials and they have several different hands on them. I think the dial is correct(arrows out). I will show the movement also just in case you need that also. It is a Bunn Special marked case. The serial number is 5562096 which I think is a 1939.

Thanks,
Harry

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1610
posted
Movement

IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Harry these would be the correct Hamilton Inspired Hands that should be on the 161-A Type II-P like the one you picture.

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1610
posted
Thank you Buster. That is what I thought from the research I did but I saw a bunch with different hands and was not sure which hands went with which 161A watch. Thanks for the help Buster!

Harry