Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

RR Hat pin??? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1613
posted
Does anyone know it this hat pin is railroad related...Hope this is the right place to ask question...Pin has FLT on it..

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
I believe the letters FLT are from the Independent Order of the Odd Fellows and stands for Friendship, Love & Truth.

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
IHC Member 1613
posted
Thanks Tom...That looks like what it is...I got it with a bunch of stuff I got several months ago from a watchmakers estate...Thanks again for the info..Gary

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of Richard M. Jones
posted
That is an Odd Fellows pin and I believe it is actually a tie or cravat pin.

Deacon

Posts: 1004 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: February 14, 2009
posted
My dad used to wear these pins in his necktie. He collected these pins, and would have admired yours.

Posts: 486 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: March 13, 2010
IHC Member 1613
posted
Thanks for the info on this pin..I would have never thought it would be a tie or cravat pin..Interesting...It is a nice little pin and is stamped 14 kt..Thanks again, Gary

IHC Life Member
Picture of Richard M. Jones
posted
Gary I have several Dueber pins that are tie pins and in general hat pins are longer than tie pins.

Deacon

Posts: 1004 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: February 14, 2009