• TWO Book Offer! •

Closed Topic Closed
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Thanks from a new member "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Now that we have gotten past the IHC welcomes and amenities I want to let everyone know about an experience I had with LEONARD ABBOTT. Mr. abbott sold me a watch on eBay and when he shipped it he got the packages mixed up. A simple human error and no intent to do anything less than honorable. I got watch movements instead of the watch. The other party got the watch. Mr. Abbott did everything he could to rectify the error quickly and to my complete satisfaction. I don't know what kind of problems he had with the 3rd party but he certainly went the extra mile and took good care of me. A more honest or reliable seller than Mr. Abbott would be very hard to find anywhere and in any venue. He is a credit to IHC185, eBay and anyone that ever deals with him. I owe him a sincere "THANK YOU" and I humbly offer it to him now.

Posts: 17 | Location: Alabama in the USA | Registered: May 04, 2012