Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

recruited my first new member BILL MYRE "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1142
posted
i have a little story to tell about this guy.. in feb i mixed up 2 watch items that i sold on ebay , bills and and a guy in washington . i offered to pay them both to send the items back.. bill said no ,he would do all he could to help. he was also a first time buyer from me. to make a very long story short everything turned out good. the other guy got nasty about it to the piont where i wanted to say things that i thought i had forgotten. the only wat i could see any light at the end of the tunnel was to get bill to join our club , our doors are always open to folks like bill. i didnt bother asking the other guy. anyway we got a good honest guy here with a good heart and a love for watches.
welcome aboard bill !
leonard

Posts: 220 | Location: McDonough, New York in the USA | Registered: June 01, 2008
posted
Any friend of Leonard's is a friend of mine. Nice to have you here, Bill.

Posts: 803 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee in the USA | Registered: September 02, 2009
IHC Member 1508
posted
Same goes for me! Welcome aboard Bill! Regards, Brad

Posts: 956 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2010
Picture of Dan Carter
posted
Welcome to the club Bill!
Dan

Posts: 407 | Location: Northern Virginia in the USA | Registered: October 08, 2011
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Welcome on board the IHC185 Express, Bill....Hang on for the ride of your life....

We are a pretty lively group and have a lot to say about whatches of all kinds, so if you have questions about anything in Horology don't be bashful about asking them....there are no dumb questions....period.

Welcome on board and we are glad to have you among us....

Regards,

Jerry

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Welcome aboard Bill!

We're glad to have you here,and you'll be glad ,too!

Smile

Steve

Posts: 693 | Location: Washington in the USA | Registered: May 23, 2010
posted
Welcome Bill !

Posts: 352 | Location: Southeast Michigan in the USA | Registered: March 22, 2012
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Bill welcome to our bunch.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of Richard M. Jones
posted
Welcome Bill and I hope you enjoy the club as much as I have.

Deacon

Posts: 1004 | Location: Omaha, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: February 14, 2009
IHC Member 1650
posted
Bill

Welcome from another newbie!

This is a great place to learn about watches!

Doug

Posts: 379 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: November 17, 2011
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Welcome aboard Bill!

Best Regards,

Ed

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004
posted
Welcome Bill to the friendliest place on the NET to talk about watches.

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
Thank all of you who have welcomed me. I hope to learn much and share experience with all of you. Best wishes.

Posts: 17 | Location: Alabama in the USA | Registered: May 04, 2012
posted
Welcome Bill, if you have questions on watches this is the best site to find answers.

Posts: 1143 | Location: Chicago, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 05, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
As far as your interest in Horology goes you have made one of the best decisions you ever will. Welcome Feel free to contact me any time you need help and we may get the problem solved or find a member who can.
Patrick.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
a hearty welcome from the Canadians as well !!! Big Grin Sorry,but I can't talk right now,I'm listening to a song called "Come Back Katy" by Jed Marum on YouTube, one line of which goes"gonna make some noise with the Alabama boys" to which I say yeeehhhawww that's just great-me too!!! Big Grin ( link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W7-1QBa3kE

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
Now that we have gotten past the IHC welcomes and amenities I want to let everyone know about an experience I had with LEONARD ABBOTT. Mr. abbott sold me a watch on eBay and when he shipped it he got the packages mixed up. A simple human error and no intent to do anything less than honorable. I got watch movements instead of the watch. The other party got the watch. Mr. Abbott did everything he could to rectify the error quickly and to my complete satisfaction. I don't know what kind of problems he had with the 3rd party but he certainly went the extra mile and took good care of me. A more honest or reliable seller than Mr. Abbott would be very hard to find anywhere and in any venue. He is a credit to IHC185, eBay and anyone that ever deals with him. I owe him a sincere "THANK YOU" and I humbly offer it to him now.

Posts: 17 | Location: Alabama in the USA | Registered: May 04, 2012