• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

E.Howard series IV "Click" to Login or Register 
posted

Here is my E.Howard Series IV I recased nice case it fit like a glove the next thing I need to do is clean up the dial I saw a post here on cleaning up dial's that mite work and then this watch mite look mint.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Beautiful watch and case. Since "N" size is a bit large than 18S did you have to modify your case?

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
IHC Member 179
E. Howard Expert
Picture of Harold Visser
posted
A common misconception on the Nsz Howard is that the Howard movement is larger than a normal 18sz watch. That is only partially true however, the pillar(dial)plate is a bit larger than an 18sz, 46.05mm compared to 44.86mm, but the back plate measures out a bit smaller in diameter compared to a conventional 18sz. That is why many of the re-cased Howards show a bit of a gap between the movement and the case.....
Just a little worthless Howard trivia.......
Harold

Posts: 352 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona USA | Registered: November 25, 2002
posted
Had to modify it a little but this case was so close it all most fit.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008