Closed Topic Closed
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Santa Fe Route Railroad "Click" to Login or Register 
Life Member
posted
this may not be the right place for this. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about this 237. the watch that is attached to is a Illinois grade 69 model 6. from about 1912.

Never mind I found out it is a fake:

Santa Fe Route Railroad 237

Posts: 131 | Location: Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas in the USA | Registered: May 11, 2013
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Please show a photo of the back.

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
Life Member
posted
the Back

Posts: 131 | Location: Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas in the USA | Registered: May 11, 2013
posted
Luggage tag?

Posts: 301 | Location: Ogallala, Nebraska in the USA | Registered: August 27, 2005
Life Member
posted
Honestly I am not sure.

Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
I think a genuine tag would be marked AT&SF.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
Picture of Clark Reed
posted
I would wonder why they chose a Union Pacific RR shape for a Santa Fe tag ?

Clark Reed

Posts: 531 | Location: Anderson, South Carolina in the USA | Registered: April 09, 2013
Life Member
posted
Was wondering that my self. Yes I agree when I googled it that's what comes up at&sf. Now bnsf