• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Thank You, Brian Cavanaugh "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Some of you who know me realize that I'm a literal nut when it comes to my watches. I simply can't abide incorrect plate screws, mismatched hands, clipped case screws, missing dust rings, etc - which means I spend a lot of time, energy, and money looking for parts. So what's a guy to do?

Call Brian, or course.

I talked this gorgeous 17-jewel PS Bartlett into coming home with me one night, and like most watches, it was missing a few parts. Brian had them, as usual. He's always prompt and courteous in his correspondence, reasonable with his prices, fast and appropriate in his shipping methods, and best of all - he never makes me wait for the check to get to him.

So Brian, my friend, I give simple thanks for the excellent service you provide to all of us. Smile

Posts: 2962 | Location: Western New York in the USA | Registered: March 24, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Same here. Thanks Brian.

Roger

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Geez, Eric, You could not find a pretty movement to post. Big Grin

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
posted
I agree, Brian has been fast and seems to have most things.
Thanks

Posts: 1278 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: May 19, 2008
IHC Life Member

Picture of Jerry King
posted
Brian is the greatest...!

Thanks, Brian C....

Best to you....

Jerry

PS...I agree with Phil...

Posts: 2828 | Location: California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Hi Eric,
That's a beauty.
Thanks to you, and all my other friends for the kind words. When you need parts, I know how important it is, to get them as quick as you can. That's why I send the parts right out, to the members of 185.
Thanks Again,
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
IHC Member 1142
posted
ONE OF THE NICE THINGS IS.. I HAVE HAD MY PARTS BEFORE BRIAN HAS HAD HIS MONEY.. DUE TO THE MAIL OF COURSE.. THANKS FOR THE TRUST BRIAN
LEONARD

Posts: 220 | Location: McDonough, New York in the USA | Registered: June 01, 2008
IHC Member 1142
posted
I FORGOT TO ADD THAT SAYS ALOT FOR A MANS CHARACTER.
LEONARD

Posts: 220 | Location: McDonough, New York in the USA | Registered: June 01, 2008
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Hey guys, look at the low 185 members number I have. I've been selling watch parts for over 15 years, and was only burned once, for 7 bucks, back in 2004. To me, that says speaks volumes for the charactor of watch people. Thanks!

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002