• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Engraving Templates "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have a few engraving templates from the Star Watch Case Company in Ludington Mi. They are the large round type that are made of stainless. Can anyone tell me a little bout them or anyone that would be interested in them? Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: February 15, 2010
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Hi John,

Sounds like interesting items, I called one of our members, Don Mathis who is actually manufacturing cases and for that reason thought he might be the best candidate for your items. I shared your phone number with Don so you should be hearing from him.

Let me know if I might be of further assistance.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Chris Hughes
posted
They sound interesting. Can you post some pictures of them?

Posts: 310 | Location: Portland, Oregon in the USA | Registered: February 07, 2010
posted
I can try to post some pictures but I've been really busy so it may take a couple days. I did get a phone call and wasn't quite sure about it. I guess I better return it now...ooops sorry! John

Posts: 2 | Location: Michigan in the USA | Registered: February 15, 2010