• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton Vantage "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi all. Just wanted to show my little Vantage pocket watch. It was made by The Hamilton Company together with The Japanese Richoc Group. It is circa 1965, not a high grade watch but is elegant and in fine shape.
Regards
Chris

IHC Member 1193

Posts: 216 | Location: Key Biscayne, Florida in the USA | Registered: October 21, 2008
posted
Will try tonight to take the back of and get a picture of the movement.
Sorry for the low pic. quality.

IHC Member 1193

Posts: 216 | Location: Key Biscayne, Florida in the USA | Registered: October 21, 2008
posted
Herr are some more pictures.

IHC Member 1193

posted
Can anybody identify the movement. I looks loke a Hamiltom 53 or 54.

IHC Member 1193

Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Christian,
For a watch made in 1965, it sure looks like it just came out of the box! Brand New!

I can't identify the movement, but how about the st 92 listed on it? That may be an indication of the grade or model?

It is a nice looking watch for sure, and I bet it will give you a lot of great use too.

One question, what size is it?

Really nice looking watch! Congratulations!

Sheila

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004
posted
Thanks Sheila. It is a great little watch. The case size is 39MM, chrome Plated.
The number 92 does not appears in the pink pages, Ranfit site, but a picture of the Hamilton 53 or 54 resembles this movement alot. If this is in fact any of those, the movement is about 23.69MM
Here is the link.Hamilton 54
Regards
Chris

IHC Member 1193

IHC Life Member
posted
Nice looking watch Chris! Great pictures.

Roger

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008