Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

SEITZ Jeweling question (Books all gone) PDF only "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
Would like to find out if there would be any interest in a copy of the original Seitz Manual.
I can make copy's if you would like one.
There is no Library of Congress # or copyright information in the book, not even a printers name.
I can send you a file or a little booklet I made.
The little booklets are comb bound 60 pages, 80 including the cover.I would need a full 3 $ bill for the book + postage and @2.50 for the PDF.

If you have a Seitz jeweling set this is the book that is missing.
Headmaster Samuel GUYE of the La Chaux de Fonds school is involved in the writing of the book.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
Inside

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
IHC Member 1016
posted
Send me one Patrick. You probably have my address.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
posted
Would you be able to send me a PDF please Patrick, and is Paypal ok?

Posts: 78 | Location: Nottingham in the United Kingdom | Registered: March 30, 2013
IHC Life Member
posted
Pay Pal is fine. Remember if you opt for the little book is already printed & bound so you save on printer ink which has gone out of sight. It's your choice.

IHC Life Member
posted
Give me awhile to get it together. This is turning out to be a one page at a time project. My scanner does not like the size of the pages.

IHC Life Member
posted
Mike, Klamath Falls, Oregon. Is that a suburb of Seattle?

posted
As much as I'd like a real copy I think that asking you to post it to Britain is a little unfair of me, is your Paypal email the Yahoo one listed on your profile? Just let me know when you're ready for me to pay, Thanks.

Posts: 78 | Location: Nottingham in the United Kingdom | Registered: March 30, 2013
IHC Life Member
posted
Joe, I should have it off to you tomorrow. Pay Pal is fine and the address should work.

posted
Ok great. I've sent payment and there's no rush, it's just nice to be able to get a copy, thanks.

IHC Member 1016
posted
Almost a suburb of Seattle. I'll pay pal you tomorrow

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007