• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Rare Luftwaffe Kieninger & Obergfell ships clock "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Just finished my recent project and wrote some new pages about this very rare German ships clock for my book. As some of you know the famous maker is Kieninger & Obergfell. Usually these kind of clocks were made for the Kriegsmarine. But this one was made for the Luftwaffe. Just a hand full of these clocks with a Luftwaffe eagle on the dial survived. On the back of the original black painted brass case is a small note which indicates that this clock comes from the former German Luftwaffe Flugsicherungsschiff "Greif".

Regards, Florian

Posts: 9 | Location: Vienna in Austria | Registered: January 06, 2015
posted
Ready with the service. Here is the next one shown on two pages in my book. Just 14 of these very rare Luftwaffe ships clocks made by Kieninger & Obergfell are known so far...

Regards, Florian

posted
In order to bore you all to death here is the next one I serviced recently. It really has a great provenance story behind...

Regards, Florian

IHC Member 2030
posted
Very nice collection, thanks for showing here.
There is a thread in this IHC site from 2003 if you can search
: WW2 German U- Boat Clocks

Mike

Posts: 1114 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015