Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

CHECK OUT "WARTIMERS" NOW! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

I was previously unaware of "WARTIMERS" until our Claude Girardin sent me this link...

http://www.wartimers.com/bbs.php?mode=msg&id=1188

The kind words are much appreciated Claude. As the World's Only NAWCC Military Timepieces Forum it looks like we're onto something important here. It's great to know that our work is appreciated.

"WARTIMERS" is interesting. They have a Bulletin Board and some nice watches for sale. Check it out everyone.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Lindell, thanks for the heads up. I've added it to my address book.

Tom

Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Thanks Claude & Lindell.... a nice place to visit.

Best regards.

Greg

Posts: 1991 | Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA | Registered: November 24, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of Claude Girardin
posted
You are welcome. Can somebody answer the following questions with regards to Waltham Watch Co & Military Time pieces.
1. Civil War: I assume that Waltham's first big sales went to both sides officers and military men. Was there any specific style, which could be attached to that period?
2. WWI: same question
3. WWII: same question
4. Waltham 8-Day Clock: when was the first batch. Who designed the system? Came Waltham first with an 8-Day Clock?
Appreciating very much in advance all your enlightment.

Posts: 168 | Location: Nidau-Biel/Bienne, Switzerland | Registered: July 06, 2004