Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

U.S. Navy MARK1 MOD.0 PENNWOOD NUMECHRON CO. "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Leonel Fernando P. SantAnna
posted
U.S. Navy Mark 1 Mod 0 Pennwood Numechron Co.

I saw that Mr. Greg has the same clock that I have. Mine is s/n 7064. I'm making a total review on it and need some repositions parts. Does somebody knows where I can get it? (sorry for my bad English)

Leonel

Posts: 8 | Location: Sao Paulo in Brazil | Registered: August 30, 2011
Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Hi Leonel,
Welcome to the forum.

Your English is far better than my Portuguese.

If you could post pictures of the parts you are looking for it may be possible that someone could help you locate them.

Posts: 1988 | Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA | Registered: November 24, 2002
posted
Thanks Mr. Greg you are very kindly. Sorry for delay, I will put the image ASAP. By the way do you have some manual about it? I'm disassembling it and the maintenance manual or parts catalog will help a lot. Do you know where I can buy a new motor?

Leonel

Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Unfortunately, I don't have a parts diagram or manuel.

It's been some time since I worked on a Pennwood, but it seems to me that the motor was a little different. Maybe it was the RPM's....

After WWII, Pennwood continued to make commercial electric clocks. I wonder if the motor from one of them might be adaptable to your military model?

Posts: 1988 | Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA | Registered: November 24, 2002
posted
Thanks again Mr. Greg. I made a total overhaul maintenance on the clock and now it is like new. I'm trying put some pictures here, but I did not get succses. I will sent its throug your e-mail and if you have coments, please ask me.
my best regards.

Leonel

Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Hi Leonel,

https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/f...681094382#7681094382

If you check out this earlier thread, you will see images, inside and out, of other Pennwood direct read clocks. There is also an original instruction sheet depicted.

The images of your clock are similar to the images shown in the above posting. If you would like to add the serial number of your clock to the data base it would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Greg

posted
Hi Greg, The S/N is 7064. I'm trying puting some pictures but I did not get it yet.

Leonel

posted
Hi Greg,

Here are the pictures.

RGDS

Leonel

Pic 1

posted