Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Christmas Season Greetings. "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hallo,

I wish to all of You and your excellent Forum my best wishes or a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous (in findings!) new Year, Wink

Enzo

Posts: 285 | Location: Rome, Italy | Registered: May 19, 2005
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Thanks a million Enzo,

Your participation and that of everyone else looking in from around the world makes each day an adventure in knowledge for me.

Here's wishing you, your family and everyone reading this the very best wishes of the season and hope for the coming year.

Sincerely,

Lindell

Smile

Our seasonal image below is of the Dueber-Hampden Watch Company of Canton Ohio as it looked about a hundred years ago. The company went out of business at the onset of the Great Depression. At that point tooling was moved to the Soviet Union and helped establish their watch industry. The buildings were demolished in the 1950s but the tower clock survives in the William McKinley Museum of Canton where it is keeping time today.

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Thank you Enzo and friends.

May Santa bring vintage military chronograph watches and Navy chronometers for everyone!

Best regards for the season,

Greg

Posts: 1948 | Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA | Registered: November 24, 2002
posted
Enzo,
Buon' Natale!
Pete

Posts: 156 | Location: O'Fallon, Illinois U.S.A. | Registered: September 03, 2004
posted
Grazie Peter!
buon Natale a te e famiglia Smile
Enzo

Posts: 285 | Location: Rome, Italy | Registered: May 19, 2005