Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

PDF Military Manual AN05-35A-1 "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
I made a pdf of the Military Manual titled AN05-35A-1 Parts Catalog Navagational Stop Watch.

If anyone would like a copy or perhaps better yet maybe someone here, Lindell (?), would post it on the site.

The file is 11.7 meg
Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
posted
Hi Tom,

I'm new to the forum.

Did a copy of the PDF version of the Military Manual titled AN05-35A-1 Parts Catalog Navigational Stop Watch ever get posted on the web? If not, could you please send a copy to me:

kenneth_gordon@hotmail.com

many thanks, Ken

Posts: 57 | Location: Geneva, Switzerland | Registered: April 27, 2010
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Hi

i am out of town but when I get home I will email it

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Thanks Tom,

We have acquired additional space for such things, in fact a massive amount of additional space. At some point we can discuss this and other matters over the phone after you return home.

Meanwhile there is a post in this topic that provides a link to a download...

CLICK FOR:
SUGGESTIONS FOR A MILITARY TIMEPIECE COLLECTORS LIBRARY

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Thanks Tom and Lindell

I believe that technical manual TM 9 575 Auxiliary Fire-Control Instruments" also has a section on military watches. Can anyone share a PDF copy of this hard to get manual?

regards, Ken

IHC Life Member
posted
Welcome to IHC 185! Manual emailed.
Bob

Posts: 218 | Location: Oak Harbor, Washington in the USA | Registered: May 21, 2009
posted
Many thanks Bob for manual TM 9 575.

I believe Tom will send a copy of AN05-35A-1 when he gets a chance, so it looks like I have been well served by IHC 185. Hopefully I can return the favour to my fellow members someday! Smile

All the best, Ken

IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Ken & Lindell

Since this file is so large, approx. 12 megs, my email server won't let me email it.

I just uploaded it to google docs & sent you both an email so you can access it, I think you can also down load it.

Lindell it is fine with me if you make it available to all. I think I might have some more of these that I made if you want them.

Tom

posted
Hi Tom

Many thanks for providing a copy of the technical manual. It was very kind of you.

Best regards, Ken

posted
I would also love a copy. They are very hard to find. Or s place where I can buy one.

Thanks,
Dave M
davidmueller725@att.net

Dave M

Posts: 2 | Location: Missouri in the USA | Registered: October 03, 2018