Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

What I have been doing this year..... "Click" to Login or Register 
Life Achievement
Military Expert
Picture of Greg Crockett
posted
Unfortunately, there has not been much time for horology this year. Instead, I have been running for the office of Probate Judge. It has been interesting, and lots of work. Early this year, there was the gathering of over 1,000 petition signatures to be on the ballot (I had about 1,600 to be on the safe side). I did not have to be concerned with a primary.

Unlike the U.S. Federal bench, Michigan state judicial positions are subject to election - in my case, November 4th.

Michigan judicial elections are supposed to be non-partisan, but this does not always hold true in reality. In these contentious times, the bi-partisan support I have received for my campaign has been greatly appreciate.

CROCKETT4JUDGE WEBSITE

Best regards,
Greg

Posts: 1991 | Location: East Lansing, Michigan USA | Registered: November 24, 2002
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator
Picture of John J. Flahive III
posted
Greg,

You have been sorely missed, but what you are doing is far more important. If I still lived in Michigan, I would vote for you.

Best of luck in November. BTW: Nice website! Wink

John III

Posts: 1755 | Location: Colorado in the USA | Registered: October 17, 2005
posted
Great presentation Greg, you'd get my voteBig Grin

Good luck!

Best regards
John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Greg,
You forgot to put in your presentation that you are a member of the Internet Horology Club 185. Wink
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002