• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Kriegsmarine ww2 RARE? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Please suggest. Watch the original? Good?

http://molotok.ru/chasy-kriegs...ww2-i2002862698.html

Posts: 18 | Location: Moscow, Russia Federation | Registered: April 15, 2011
posted
Hello Sergey,
yes, that looks quite original, with only the swastika removed, other than that, very desirable.

Regards.

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009
posted
It is a nice watch, but I think the price is not realistic. Much of the value to most collectors as a military timepiece would be its having the original military markings and it appears someone has removed these. It is like other kinds of collectibles, condition is very important for high value.

Posts: 872 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland USA | Registered: September 20, 2004
posted
Jim, you can bet your butt the price is realistic, do you have any idea what these things go for? At that price it´s a steal!
Do you have one? I have and I know what they cost, even with the eagle and swastica partially removed, it will still cost you an arm and a leg!
A completely marked one will cost anything from $5000-$7000

...and here´s an auction that is still running, follow and see the result, for a watch that really is in dire need of help!
Lange & Söhne

IHC Member 1550
posted
Of course you have one Werner! What don't you have? Oh! I know........a Hamilton Model 22 Chronometer Watch flat outer carrying case. Not yet anyway. Soon. Wink

Posts: 495 | Location: Southcoast Massachusetts | Registered: May 13, 2010
posted
<What don't you have?>

More than I´ll ever be able to obtain!

<Oh! I know........a Hamilton Model 22 Chronometer Watch flat outer carrying case. Not yet anyway. Soon. Wink>

Your middle name isn´t Nostradamus, is it? Big Grin

Here´s one sold, perfect, except for the polished caseback; A. LANGE & SÖHNE B-UHR AUF/AB Enlarge Sell one like this A. LANGE & SÖHNE B-UHR AUF/AB

posted
Werner,

You mean one of these?

Posts: 102 | Location: Houston, Texas in the USA | Registered: September 26, 2009
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
would love to fall into one of them at a yard or garage sale,or as our Brit members say, a "car boot sale" ,the "boot" being the car's trunk of course,Merry Christmas to all,Tom Big Grin

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
I´m just hoping Santa´s doing overtime this year Big Grin
...and from me to you all, especially Michael and Tom, who I´ve particularly become partial to... A very happy Christmas folks...and as Henrey VIII always used to say; eat, drink and be merry

IHC Member 1550
posted
Yes! Eat, Drink, Eat, Drink, Eat, Drink with lots of Merry! Merry Christmas to you as well Tom and Werner and all here at IHC 185!

Anthing butt one of these for Christmas! Come to think of it......ya ok, I'll take one.

Posts: 495 | Location: Southcoast Massachusetts | Registered: May 13, 2010