• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

clock i d "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi everyone. I'm trying to I D a clock movement. It has a rose stamped on the bottom with the letters RMS around the bottom of the rose stem. At the top in very small letters LE, I think? Any help would be appreciated. Also looking for a dial for said clock. 5 3/4 dia. 1 13/16 c to c on the winding holes. Thanks Jim

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollister California in the USA | Registered: October 04, 2014
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
I think this might be a R. M. Schneckenberger, and/or Mueller & Co.

A picture or two would be a big help.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
Hi Dave
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, was out for a few days. Thanks for the answer. Not needed now, sold clock locally. My next project is just about done. A great spring drive Vienna Regulator. The only thing I am missing is the bottom piece. I've been watching the Bay but nothing yet. As I'm not a wood worker I need a used piece or have one made. Any ideas? Thanks for your time Jim

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollister California in the USA | Registered: October 04, 2014
IHC Member 1725
posted
Hi Jim,

Dave is a smart man and one of my good friends here in NC. He probably has a better answer, but if you could post a picture someone might have a used case/parts.

Tim

Posts: 376 | Location: Conover, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: July 07, 2012