Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

ship's clock?? "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
This is supposed to be a Waltham, 15j, about a size 20. It is on a bracket that allows it to remain level no matter how the box tilts. Any comments as to what it is, value, and vintage would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 345 | Location: Racine, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2010
Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
Here's another picture

Posts: 345 | Location: Racine, Wisconsin in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2010
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
they go up to few thousands but I'm not
an expert.
BTW nice clock very nice.
you should post this in military section those buffs will know more.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
quote:
they go up to few thousands but I'm not
an expert.

search eBay completed items "Waltham Deck Watch" there are 3 all over the map price wise $561,$932,$1225- It appears to just depend whose looking LOL Eek

there are also a number without the up/down indicator - earlier WW1 period ones

They are a lovely made little box. Seeing yours reminds me I need the top lid of a box just like yours and a gimbal,thanks,Tom Wink

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
Picture of Donald Hawes
posted
This item is for sale. I will be placing it in the "for sale" category soon.