• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Thomas Royle Clockmaker of Whitehaven "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hello i am very sorry to butt in, but can someone please help me contact Tom Semour..Its about him posting something about a Michael Fenton wanting to know more on Thomas Royle, Clockmaker in Whitehaven. It was posted Oct. 11 2006. Please help me?.Thankyou. My e-mail add is ll.borrett@ntlworld.com

Posts: 13 | Location: Sidcup, Kent England | Registered: January 02, 2006
posted
Hello Tom can you please help me?. I am a collector of early English provincial clocks dating from the 1690s up to c1770. I have in my collection a very interesting Three train ' iron ' ting-tang ' by Thomas Royle. It was gifted by John Whitehead and is dated 1744.I am trying to contact Michael Fenton, who also has a Thomas Royle clock. Please can you help me? In October 11th 2006 at 22.20 you posted something about the above.I am desperate to find out more about Royle and my clock , which i think was a one-off and purpose made for a School or something like that!I look foward to hearing from you. Best Regards

Lee Borrett. PS my Royle clock can be seen on my collectors website which is www.primitiveclocks.co.uk

posted
Tom many thanks for trying and if anyone else out there can help me contact Michael Fenton, or if anyone has any info on Thomas Royle of Whitehaven please let me know. Thankyou Lee