Internet Horology Club 185
Regulator Twins

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9886029761/m/8081053012

September 29, 2006, 19:03
Adam Hutira
Regulator Twins
Bored this evening and thought I would share a couple pics of my somewhat Twin Regulators.

Adam

September 29, 2006, 19:04
Adam Hutira
Second

September 30, 2006, 16:37
Gary Morgret
Hi Adam
I'll match ya and see if we can get a few more #2's posted here. With all these railroad watch collectors out there they might enjoy looking at the most used clock in railroad stations.
First Clock is Mahogany with the original finish and painted dial. This has an unuasual label that I was told was used only on contract clocks for the philadelphia school system.

Regards
Gary

Second clock is oak and has the original finish and painted dial. Date stamped on the back in reverse.

October 01, 2006, 02:47
Ged Pitchford
Hello Again, Nice Clocks, I like accurate Time only Regulators. I wish I could afford to buy an English Floor standing Regulator. Could one of you owners of these fine clocks ,show the movement of one. Regards, Ged.
October 01, 2006, 09:52
Derek B. Phelps
Beautiful clocks Guys! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Derek
October 01, 2006, 10:44
Gary Morgret
Hi Ged
I understand you wanting to see the movement. But at this time both of these clocks have been hanging in the same spot for over 5 years and I usually only have to make small adjustments in the spring and fall as the seasons change. Once I have them "dialed in" I hate to move them. But when I get a chance I will do some pics of the movement.

Gary

Regards
Gary