Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

free swinger wall clock "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
posted
hello members

I am thinking about buying this clock is it free swinger wall clock. the name is deutsches reiches,
patent #55006, made by rudolf sitzendorf. does anybody know anything about this clock. please let me know it would be very helpful

Posts: 34 | Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina USA | Registered: July 26, 2010
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Deutsches Reiches is German for "German Empire",nice clocks depending on price and cabinetry.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Life Member
posted
hello tom,

I am not too sure, it you will received this message. I found this wall clock on eBay. they want $1,900.00, do you think it's worth it. it looks like a great clock. was made in 1890. serial number is 55006. that is the only thing I know about this clock. I don't know how to put a picture on ihc185. but if you have eBay. look for wall clocks in the 1,900.00 you will find it.
if you have time, can you tell me how to put a picture on this site.

thank you
jimmy

Posts: 34 | Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina USA | Registered: July 26, 2010
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
hi jimmy; yes I'll try to show you , you click reply to post or start a post,then click on "click to add image or attachment" then click on the little oval "choose file",then choose the location of your picture and double click on the picture name ,and if it is JPG (480x640 pixels) it will upload to IHC185.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

James,

We have that information on our Discussion Site...

Click here: How to Photograph Your Watches and Clocks

In there you will find information about sizing your images and posting them on our site.

Click these other links:

HELP IN POSTING IMAGES FOR HOSTING ON OUR IHC185 DISCUSSION SITE

PICASA - EXCELLENT FREE IMAGE PROGRAM

Extremely large images cannot be viewed by those with slower internet connections or smaller screens. Due to those considerations and to avoid overloading storage capacity our system is set up to not accept poster size images.

Hope this helps,

Debbie

P.S. Please do remember that eBay and other on-line auctions are discussed in our exclusive "Members Only" Avoiding the PITFALLS of On-Line Trading! We do not discuss auction items in public view.

Smile

Posts: 5222 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002