WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Enfield and Smith? Clocks, INFO PLEASE***Photos Posted*** "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1016
posted
I just picked up a couple of English made clocks. I do not have the photos on my computer yet but wish to add them and begin picking the brains of the bright. One says "Enfield" on the dial as well as "Made in UK", the other doesn't say Enfield but does say "Made in UK" Or England. Both are Westminster chimes, have three winding points and are in wooden cases. I'll post photos later and hopefully get some good information.

I forgot to bring my cord for the camera to interface with the computer so it will be a week, or so, for the photos. The cord is in AZ and I'm in Oregon

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 1016
posted
The other one

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 1016
posted
inside

IHC Member 1016
posted
Another. These both have Westminster chimes and both run fine. Markings indicate service several years ago.