Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Gilbert Crystal Regulator "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
I have a Gilbert Crystal Regulator that's not currently working. Any of you members work on these? If so, let me know..

Bruce

Bruce Byrd

Posts: 888 | Location: San Diego, California USA | Registered: December 27, 2002
posted
GREETINGS BRUCE, I CAN FIX YOUR CLOCK I HAVE 20 PLUS YEARS EXP. FIXING CLOCKS OF ALL KINDS. THERE ARE MANY CONSIDERATIONS YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT, DO YOU WANT TO SHIP YOUR CLOCK A GREAT DISTANCE? IS THERE SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA THAT COULD FIX YOUR CLOCK SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO SHIP IT? IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW MY EMAIL ADRESS IS: hinesclocks@hotmail.com I WARANTY MY WORK FOR 1 YR. THE TURN AROUND WOULD BE 3 TO 4 WEEKS FROM THE DATE I RECIEVE IT. EDDIE

Posts: 140 | Location: St. Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: June 11, 2008
Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
Hi Eddie, I have one place local that I'm looking into. I also started to think about the long distance shipping. Plus this has the original mercury pendulum that I don't want to damage.

I will find out within the next couple of days if they want to tackle this project. I will then let you know.. Thanks. Bruce

Bruce Byrd

Posts: 888 | Location: San Diego, California USA | Registered: December 27, 2002