Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Another style I like..... "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2162963262&category=3929

Would you like me to email you yet? I'd like to see these discussed, I'm sure their common. This is an great looking clock! Looks like the repos in the antique malls those have modern quartz movement though.

Posts: 175 | Location: Claremore, Oklahoma USA | Registered: January 03, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Those are great clocks. I don't have any information to share about them. I don't have any in my collection. Perhaps someone else can jump in here and give you a hand.

The best I could do is look up information about a specific clock in one of my references. I would be happy to do that.

Tom Seymour
NAWCC #41293
IHC #104
IHC Exec.V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
When it says "ANSONIA STYLE ZEUS " it makes me think of a repo or something. What is something like this worth? Email me if you like.

Thanks

Posts: 175 | Location: Claremore, Oklahoma USA | Registered: January 03, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Here is a copy of a page from Tran's book on Ansonia clocks. The publication date is 1989, so the prices you see are of that date.

Ansonia Clocks

Tom Seymour
NAWCC #41293
IHC #104
IHC Exec.V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002