Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Wuba Clock "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Francesco Marco Maraschin
posted
Hi all,
I recently acquired this Wuba bracket clock as my inheritance and I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me anything about it there is not much i can fund on the internet about it so any help would be much appreciated, all I know is it was made around the 1970's and made in Germany.

Thanks guys
Francesco

Posts: 226 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: November 19, 2012
posted
Side

Posts: 226 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: November 19, 2012
posted
back

posted
Back of the door

posted
Movement

posted
Hi Francesco

A very nice bracket clock !

Wuba is the trademark of John Warmink ,Almeloe (netherlands), a dutch clock case maker. The manufacture started 1930 and produced til 2003. They made rather good replicas of traditional dutch clocks. They used common standard movements from other makers like Hermle or Schatz.
I would like to see a better picture of the markings on the back-plato of the movement.

Regards
Gerald

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
posted
Hi Gerald, I could not get a good photo of the marking because the camera is on the fritz and my phone can't take very good photos. But it says on the movt: Schutz, Aug schutz und sonne, W3, Germany, seven jewels. And you can also choose between 3 different chimes. Best Regard. Francesco.