Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Harvard Faculty Club Tall Case Clock Pics "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Mark Nathanson
posted
I was lucky enough to be in the Harvard Faculty Club and saw a beautiful Tall Case Clock. I was able to take some pics and thought I would share them with you. Magnificent wood work and a dial I have never seen. It did need some veneer work. Enjoy the pics and just curious if anyone has history or info on this? Thanks.

Posts: 206 | Location: Northern New York USA | Registered: January 06, 2006
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

WOW!!!

Beautiful images of a beautiful clock in a beautiful setting.

Thanks for sharing it Mark.

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Clyde Roper
posted
I'm not really a clock guy, but that is really beautiful. Smile

Posts: 203 | Location: North Carolina in the USA | Registered: December 05, 2006
Vienna Regulators
IHC Member 313
posted
Looks like a Dutch musical last quarter 18th century. has month,day of week and date on dial.Has 6 tunes. With moondial for tides.Very rare and coveted clock. Example of another nonmusical.

Posts: 287 | Location: Westlake, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: January 11, 2004
posted
Mark,

Great photographs! Really shows how a great clock can look in a great setting. Thanks for the glimse.

Posts: 172 | Location: Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A. | Registered: July 06, 2004
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Thanks for the pictures Mark. A truly great clock!!

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002