Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My Fav' Cat on Her Fav' Clock "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hello all, I found this old pic' of my long gone cat, I thought I'd share it with you.
Most people think she sat on clock to look out of window, but she used to sit on same clock in our previous house and then it was in the hall with no window in it. You'd think she would've chosen one with a round or flat top. Regards, Ged.

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
posted
Your cat obviously had good taste for clocks Ged, that,s a nice clock.She must have liked to listen to the tick tock.
Smile

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
That's great Ged. I amazed the cat picked that clock even when it was not by a window! Great picture.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Hummm. 'Long gone cat'...sitting on top of a clock at your house? Should we read something more sinister into this post? (grins) High regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
posted
That cat was no slouch. Her/His Majesty is sitting on top of the tallest of the three clocks where he/she can survey the kingdom easiest.

Posts: 676 | Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee USA | Registered: December 08, 2002