• TWO Book Offer! •

Closed Topic Closed
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Early Seth Thomas No 2 Case Dimensions "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I have an old walnut SST No2, in pieces. No seconds bit No glass. No bottom. Can anyone supply photos AND dimensions so I can replicate this? I have excellent woodworking skills and moderate clockmaker skills.

I am new to this forum although I have been a member for a year. So, do I need to supply emailaddress or phone or anything else. Harry

Posts: 5 | Location: North Carolina in the USA | Registered: March 10, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
hi Harry; send me pictures of your #2 to uncletom@amtelecom.net and I will be glad to measure my clocks if one is the same as yours. PS-your email address is posted on your USER PROFILE behind your name on IHC so any member who clicks on your name on a post gets access to your email address ,best to you ,Tom Big Grin

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
posted
thank you very much. Photos may be a problem right now. From all my research this has to be one of the earliest st #2's made. If I can figure ouyt how to do photos I will send on.

Thanks again

Posts: 5 | Location: North Carolina in the USA | Registered: March 10, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
yes ,with the extra information ,none of mine are that early ,though Lindell may have one Wink

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Did you do a search on this site for Seth #2 case help.

Here is a Link

[Administrative Note: the featured topic linked above will help and provide additional information on this subject. Thanks to everyone who participated and offered to help!]

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
Here is another Link #2

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010