Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

E. Ingraham Clock "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
Would any one know the approximate date of manufacture of this E. Ingraham clock? The name appears to be Essex 1898....and it appears to have a repair/service date written in pencil of kl45 on the label....Thanks

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
One other intersting feature of this clock is that the hands are pinned...but the minute shaft is threaded for a nut?

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Tran's Ingraham book has the "Essex" being shown in the 1911 catalogue.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 43
posted
Wayne, checked my Ingraham book and found no listing for the Essex model. I also checked a few other books I have with no luck either.

Curly

Posts: 251 | Location: Ashland, Wisconsin U.S.A. | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Tom,
Thanks for looking up this clock in Tran's Ingraham book. I do not have a copy of the Ingraham book, but think I'm gonna order one....mostly I find Waterbury, Gilbert or Seth Thomas clocks at estate auctions.