WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Instruction Manuals-Two 400 day clock-One Seth Thomas "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi All,Since I no longer work on clocks,I have 3 Sets of instructions I no longer have use for and if anyone wants them they are free for the asking.Regards.Norm

Posts: 484 | Location: Georgia in the United States | Registered: August 04, 2010
posted
Number 2

Posts: 484 | Location: Georgia in the United States | Registered: August 04, 2010
posted
Number 3

posted
Number 4

posted
Number 5

posted
Number 6

IHC Life Member
posted
I'll add them to my library. I'll message you my address.

Thanks,
Roger

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008
posted
Good morning Roger,I'll get them out in todays mail.I'm glad someone took them.I hated to just throw them away.I have some other books if you're interested.Regards.Norm

IHC Life Member
posted
Hi Norman,

Thanks very much and yes if you have similar books I maintain a small reference library and they do come in handy.

Roger

Posts: 1078 | Location: Ticonderoga, New York USA | Registered: March 01, 2008