Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Wall clock advice please "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Hello, I usually post in the pocket watch section, but I would like some advice here from the clock experts. My wife says I should be thinking about trying to acquire a wall clock for our home. I have been looking at some junghans clocks on ebay. I am interested in what I have seen referred to as 3/4 or miniature size case style clocks, about 24" inches high, with side glass and the gingerbread. What should I be looking for, besides a good seller and appearance of the clock case. I have no experience with this type of clock, I have a Seth Thomas mantle clock and an Ingrahams banjo clock. I don't want a fixer upper, unless at a good price. Also, what is considered a fair market value for a running nice condition example. Any and all thoughts, opinions and advice appreciated.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of Eugene Buffard
posted
You might want to put an ad in the want to buy section. I'm sure there are some clock dealers that would be more than happy to help you out.

Do you want a clock that has a chime or bell system.

Posts: 3323 | Location: Illinois in the USA | Registered: July 06, 2010