Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Gilbert "Hawk" "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
I recently purchased a Gilbert kitchen clock (Hawk). Can anyone post a pic of a hawk. I believe the hands are incorrect and am trying see what the original ones should look like.. Thanks in advance

Bruce Byrd

Posts: 888 | Location: San Diego, California USA | Registered: December 27, 2002
posted
Bruce

The hands on your clock should be the standard maltese hands with the diamond shaped hole in the center of the cross, if you need a picture I can post one latter today.

Posts: 25 | Location: Centereach, New York, USA | Registered: May 18, 2003
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
The hands in the pictures of the clocks are a bit hard to see. Here is a page from Tran's Gilbert book that shows the hands they used. The correct ones are as Jack described.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
Thanks for the info. I will post a picture of the clock when I get a chance. It was one of those "everything in the store is 50% off today only" sales.

Bruce Byrd

Posts: 888 | Location: San Diego, California USA | Registered: December 27, 2002