WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

WATERBURY BRUCE REGULATOR WALL CLOCK TOP GALLERY STILL NEEDED "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roddy J. Brunton
posted
Anyone have a top gallery OR PEDIMENT for a .WATERBURY BRUCE REGULATOR? The item you see on the top is my level. I also need one of the little domed circles for the bottom gallery. about 3/4 inch & not very thick.

THERE SEEMS TO BE A RECURRING THEME GOING HERE, I NEED A LOWER GALLERY TRIM FOR MY PEQUEGNAT CANADIAN TIME CLOCK AS WELL.

Roddy JB

Posts: 1384 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
Nice Waterbury.
Btw I use to live by this city in Connecticut.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
Thanks Peter, I like it too. I'll like it even more if I can locate a gallery for the top. Rgds, Rod

Roddy JB

Posts: 1384 | Location: Richmond, British Columbia in Canada | Registered: January 07, 2009
IHC Life Member
posted
This is approximately what the missing gallery might look like, given the side mouldings are the same.

Roddy JB

IHC Life Member
posted
If no one has a gallery, does anyone have one of these clocks so they could possibly trace me a pattern of the gallery or loan me the gallery to copy?

Roddy JB