Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Euramca Trading Corp Coca Cola Anniversary "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi guys and gals,
Just got my new Kodak and decided to try a few pics. I've had this for about 40 years. I used to collect all sorts of Coca Cola stuff. Vending machines, trays, etc. I also have a 1930's 10 ft Marble Soda fountain and back bar.

My mother bought this for me at a collectible shop. I cut off the top that holds the glass dome in place. It looks kinda like a brass bishop chess piece.

I think it was a limited edition commemorating the company or possibly given for years of service. I saw it in a coke collectors book about 20 years ago but didn't write down the info.

As a clock I think it is a cheaper german mech. Says 0 jewels unadjusted.

Happy hunting,

Bill Kapp

Posts: 881 | Location: Arroyo Grande, California USA | Registered: February 22, 2004
posted
Hi again,

Sorry about that. Still learning. Here is the right size. (I hope!)

Posts: 881 | Location: Arroyo Grande, California USA | Registered: February 22, 2004
posted
another view

posted
and another

posted
Hi guys and gals,

Complete with 20 or so years of dust and grime on the dome, here is a pic without the top cropped off.

Apparantly there is a backplate #1093 In the clock repair guide 10th ED. If anyone can scan that in, I would appreciate it.

happy hunting,

Bill Kapp

posted
one more complete pic

posted
I should have searched this board before posting this clock.

I found this old discussion and thought you might like the link to it.

Happy hunting,

Bill KappCoca Cola dial