Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Dulux watches "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Chris Robinson
posted
Hi Folks, anyone out there know anything about "Dulux" watches ?? I have never heard of this brand.

thanks.

Posts: 6 | Location: Manchester in the United Kingdom | Registered: January 01, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
They probably come in all sorts of tasteful matt and glossy colors.

DM

Posts: 423 | Location: West Walton, United Kingdom | Registered: November 16, 2005
Picture of Chris Robinson
posted
Big Grin Funny you should say that; the only time I've seen one was on the wrist of an old english sheepdog.

Posts: 6 | Location: Manchester in the United Kingdom | Registered: January 01, 2006
IHC Life Member
Picture of Roy New
posted
I think you will find this is an English joke and not recognized over the Pond!

A tad to much 'overcoat'.

Timely regards.

Roy.

"So mote it be!"

Posts: 463 | Location: London in the United Kingdom | Registered: January 11, 2006
posted
You spelt it wrongly: it should be 'delux'

Peter

Posts: 110 | Location: Chalfont St Giles, Bucks, UK | Registered: June 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
As an explanation to my transatlantic friends - over here in England -- "Dulux" is a well known brand of household paint !

dan

Posts: 423 | Location: West Walton, United Kingdom | Registered: November 16, 2005
posted
Hello,
DULUX was a product of "Rene Ginrat Montres Dulux".
So says a "list of Swiss watch brands from 1946 to 1959".at
www.altivotimepieces.com/vintage/id90.html
Hope this helps,
J Smith

Posts: 188 | Location: Warrenton, North Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: January 12, 2003