Internet Horology Club 185
Group shot of watches I got this year

This topic can be found at:
https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9886009961/m/964100671

October 09, 2009, 20:06
Mike Sandell
Group shot of watches I got this year

Here are most of the wrist watches I got this year.It will be a slow year next year since I am retiring from my job.
October 09, 2009, 21:17
Samie L. Smith
Mike nice group of watches i realy like the benrus divers watch.. Smile
October 10, 2009, 11:50
Jerry King
A very nice group of wrist watches, Mike, Indeed....

Thanks for letting us see them....

Regards,
Jerry
October 10, 2009, 22:04
Mike Sandell
Samie
I see you are a watch maker.Is it true that the Benrus is a tough watch to work on due to the only way to get to the movement is by removing the crystal (solid case) and some times the stem I hear is tricky some people call it the weak link.
October 10, 2009, 22:52
Samie L. Smith
Mike the older Benrus military watches are no problem too repair but the Benrus divers watch like you have is a different story these are waterproof and as you said a solid case..The crystal is all but impossable too find and they are unique too the watch..the bezel is sealed with a o ring and metal commpresion ring ..I have heard that the stems are bad too break they are a 2 piece female stem ..the movement is a eta hack set 17 jewel. Smile
October 10, 2009, 23:40
Gerald Zimmermann
Samie

A very nice collection !

Here is a link that should be helpful:

How to get inside a Benrus

Regards,
Gerald
November 20, 2009, 22:12
Wally Warren
Nice collection Mike! If you ever decide to part with the Tudor Snowflake or the Doxa pm me or shoot me an e-mail

Thanks for letting us see your collection.

Wally
November 26, 2009, 01:02
Scott Cerullo
Nice Doxa. I think that I am going to get one of those for myself.

www.pawatchmaker.com
November 26, 2009, 11:12
Mike Sandell
Hi Scott
I got it for a good price off ebay it's a limited edition TUSA blue dial Doxa.Here is Doxa web site a lot of cool looking watches I like the PVD military version.
http://www.doxawatches.com/collection.htm