Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Pulsar chrono question "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
I picked up a Pulsar 100M chronometer, movement model 7T62-X141, quartz, not running, had the battery replaced, time function now works, but not chrono or alarm. I have tried to reset the hands on these functions using online Pulsar manual. The alarm hands moved for a couple seconds, then stopped, chrono no movement. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
Even though I can't adjust the alarm function hands, the alarm does work, it went off at 2:10 last night and this afternoon. I suspect a problem with the stem, which needs to be at 2nd click position in order for the setting buttons to function. Anyone care to comment?

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
A pic.