Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Orient from Mumbai India "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Here's an Orient automatic, 17 jewels wristwatch, supposedly serviced, aftermarket band and a spare band all the way from Mumbai, India. All for about $30, no big deal but looks pretty nice I think. Only took about 2 weeks to get here. Thoughts, opinions?

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
On my arm.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
IHC Member 1357
posted
Really like the blue dial!!
Roger

Posts: 4093 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Nice Gary,
I've been wondering if anyone buys from India. Looks like you fared okay.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
I placed my bid before I noticed the seller was in India, but I like the watch and the shipping was free and pretty fast.

Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
I love Orient good watches for the money
nice blue dial
here is bit different texture dial I have.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Member 1892
posted
Thought i would show you my Orient. Had for a few years and wear it quiet often. Note it is 27 jwl and has the month, day and date (which is not working properly) but keeps good time and is kind of funky,

Posts: 361 | Location: Kincardine, Ontario in Canada | Registered: November 25, 2013
IHC Member 1892
posted
Pic2

Posts: 361 | Location: Kincardine, Ontario in Canada | Registered: November 25, 2013
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
nice one John I like the shape.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011