Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Angora Watch Company AWC "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2042
posted
Hi, My name is Bart Isbrücker and I live in The Netherlands. I started a Topic on the All Wristwatches Discussion Forum with a question for help since I didn't know how to send images. I'm worse than bad on computer knowledge. On this Topic I showed a watch made by the Angora Watch Company. I realized that my Topic named Help?, probably don't attract many people how perhaps knows something about the watch and/or the history of the Company. Of course I'm also curious in how old the watch could be and if its worth something.

Posts: 10 | Location: Monnickendam in the Netherlands | Registered: March 05, 2015
IHC Member 2042
posted
Image 3

Posts: 10 | Location: Monnickendam in the Netherlands | Registered: March 05, 2015
IHC Member 2042
posted
Image 2

IHC Member 2042
posted
Image 4

IHC Member 2042
posted
Image 5

IHC Member 2042
posted
And the last one for the moment.
Nice to know what you think about the watch.
I know that I have to clean it but than again...
Bart

IHC Member 1736
posted
Great job figuring out the computer for your post.

This is a really nice watch. I especially like the case.

Posts: 2032 | Location: San Diego, California in the USA | Registered: August 30, 2012