• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton RR Special Electric wristwatch "Click" to Login or Register 
posted

Just got this Hamilton RR Special Electric,Model 50,505,11 jewel movement made in 1963.I like the second hand with the lightning bolt.

Don't they look the same.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
Picture of Bob Kapinos
posted
Mike,

I really like the way it resembles the model 15 case. Just love those model 15 cases!

Regards,
Bob

Posts: 183 | Location: Ona, West Virginia USA | Registered: May 01, 2005
posted
Does any one know what battery goes in this watch I think I was given some bad info they still sell a battery in the states for this watch?And can some one give me the brand and make of battery if they do.Thanks for any help

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
IHC Life Member
Site Moderator

Picture of Tom Brown
posted
Mike

Searching on the internet I found this site that lists your battery,
http://www.batterybob.com/product.asp?intProdID=101101

If you read the info on the list it says not all of the same number batteries will not work with that watch for the reason they explain.

Tom

Posts: 5107 | Location: New Mexico in the USA | Registered: January 27, 2007
posted
Thanks Tom for the info.