WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Real Life Pics of Android Tungsten 7750 Chronograph "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1338
posted
Wow...this is even MORE impressive in real life!

This one is #267 of 300 and it actually has a deep matte grey dial black strap with white stitching

EIGHT Allen Head Bolts that look like they came off a Harley Davidson are holding the bezel on

Also has some Trintium T-100 tubes...two on hands three on registers and 3 on dial so 8 tubes it looks like

One heck of a chunk of tungsten
they are selling 800-1000 for the few that are left from what I have seen

I have only ONE LEFTto sell @ $750 with free ww shipping to 185 guys, my web site price will be $795

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 1338
posted
side photo

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 1338
posted
Back #1

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

IHC Member 1338
posted
Back #2

IHC Member 1338
posted
Left Side...this is 15MM thick

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

IHC Member 1338
posted
...and the crown and pushers

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
That is one beautiful watch, Tom.

If I had to find one 'nit-picky' thing, and it's ALL I can find, it's the band. I think you might be limited on choice of replacements due to the way that one is fastened to the case. It looks specialized, but that's just MY opinion. To qualify, they may be readily available in bracelet etc. I've just never seen them myself.

Otherwise, just beautiful, and a steal at your posted price! Smile

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
IHC Member 1338
posted
Mark; Thanks for the nice comments..

I believe Android has straps in several colors/stitching for around $20. I've seen them on sale at times for less.

Bracelets are $35 I believe, don't quote me on that.
If anyone wants more straps or a bracelet I can get one or you can just order online. Android is on vacation until August 17th so it will have to be after that. As far as I know there are no plans to discontinue the straps/bracelets

The watches on the other hand ARE no more. Android has a 2 year warranty they will honour on these however should you ever need it.

BAD NEWS IS...I have ONE ONLY left, unless I decide to sell mine. The other sold on ebay and they are still up there so if you are entertaining the idea I would act quickly as this one will be gone soon.

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com