• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Omega De Ville "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Can anyone give me an idea of the value of an Omega De Ville ? It was a gift I received about 30 years ago, I think. Altough I have no intention of selling it, I would like to know what it might be worth.
Michael Calderaro

Posts: 18 | Location: Maplewood, New Jersey U.S.A. | Registered: February 01, 2005
IHC Member 155
Bulova Watchmaker

Picture of Rich Kuhn
posted
Can you post a picture? Is it solid gold, gold filled or stainless steel cased? Without a picture or some more information we cannot be of much help.

Rich Kuhn
IHC Member 155

Posts: 896 | Location: New Jersey in the USA | Registered: December 16, 2002
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 185 MICHAEL!

It's great to have you with us, you came to the right place. Sounds like you have a great watch. As you can see from Richard's signature he deals in these watches regularly and he sure knows a lot about them.

Value is greatly based on the case content, gold can push it through the roof, and of course the overall condition. Whether or not the dial is original, whether you have the box and papers are additional factors.

An image or even just a more complete description would be very helpful in arriving at an appropriate value range.

Thanks for coming on board,

Lindell

Smile

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
I will try to get a picture of the watch. I do not have any package. I know the back is stainless and the front is either gold or gold filled. It works perfectly.

Thans so much for your help.
Michael Calderaro

Posts: 18 | Location: Maplewood, New Jersey U.S.A. | Registered: February 01, 2005
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

We'll be looking forward to it Michael.

Omega is know for high quality and durability, sounds like yours is no exception.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002