WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Android VIRTUOSO Tungsten Case Valjoux 7750 Chronograph "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1338
posted
These are Limited Edition (marked XXX of 300)
Valjoux 7750 Automatics all tungsten case black dial one heck of a nice watch. Black croc strap.
Retail was $3000 on these for what that's worth. Andriod is selling the last few there for $1,100.00 (see link below)

I bought one for myself, have ONE LEFT to sell, these will never be made again. I need $675 on the last one free ship in CONUS WW at cost. If you know what you're looking at then you know that's a steal on this beauty.

$1100 On The Android Page

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
IHC Member 1338
posted
Back

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

Posts: 3052 | Location: Ramsey, Illinois in the USA | Registered: December 15, 2008
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
wow that is price to jump on, movement alone is $450-500 tungsten case $200

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Member 1338
posted
I know Peter, but multiples also tie up a LOT of money. I'll buy at least ONE extra they should sell but in this market and time of year may take awhile

Tom Dunn...
TIME MACHINE
www.myrailroadwatch.com

IHC Member 1902
posted
Hi Tom, the Android and the Waltham arrived safely today.

I think if I bump onto anyone accidentally the android will do them serious injury. It's certainly a wrist full of watch.

Great watch and nice pocket watch.

Thanks a lot for all you help.

Mike

Posts: 575 | Location: Walsall in the United Kingdom | Registered: December 19, 2013