• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Stauer Graves 33 "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Has any one any thoughts about the Stauer Graves 33 wrist watch made in China? Saw the advertisement in my NRA magazine and am thinking of ordering. Made in China? Quality? Reliability? Value? Confused

Posts: 15 | Location: Potomac, Maryland in the USA | Registered: January 25, 2005
posted
Richard,

although this watch may look stylish, I really question how it will perform in the long run.

For the price range it's in, I think you'd be much better off with either a Fossil,a Seiko, a Timex or a Swatch.

Just my opinion.

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Posts: 976 | Location: Texas in the U.S.A. | Registered: January 27, 2004
IHC Member 638
posted
Hi Richard, I concur with Dave on the Stauer Graves. I purchased a Steinhausen last July which is made by the same company as the Stauer and after wearing the watch 3 times the hand fell off. They also gave me a hard time with the refund. I would stay with the better known brands.

Posts: 166 | Location: Northeastern Ohio USA | Registered: July 21, 2005
posted
Thank's, I figured I'd get what I paied for if I got one. I'll pass.

Posts: 15 | Location: Potomac, Maryland in the USA | Registered: January 25, 2005